Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Jump for Your Life!

I AM CRAZY FOR BUNGEE JUMPING! LOL
I want to do it again!!!
Here are some CRAZY places to do Bungee Jumping!!Wohooo~!

Royal George Suspension Bridge, USA (  1053 ft / 321m )


Macau Tower, China ( 764 ft / 233m )


Bloukrans Bridge, South Africa ( 710 ft / 216m )

I AM CRAZY EXCITEDD!!Wohoo~!
I hope I can do it again!Amen..
But before I am 30, because honestly I don't know if I still have any guts to do Bungee again haha..
When I see the my own photos, I felt limp! and I asked my self
HOW ON EARTH YOU DID IT, CIA?!!
Lol

I did my Bungee Jumping for the first time in Queenstown, New Zealand.
Kawarau Bridge Bungee! It was AWESOME!haha

Morning about 9 am, Ready as soldier! Waiting for open.

Get ready! Say cheerss~

"One more There", said the cute 'bule' guy. I think his name is David, not sure. hahaha

and GO!!

Oh yeahhh~

Wohoooo!!haha

Peace is still on!

Swing~ Swing~

and Done!
hahaha

Actually, I wanted to get fully dunked, but then it's too cold, so I wanted only my head, but they couldn't guarantee because I was the first person on that day so they weren't sure sure about the length of the rope and other technical stuff. haha Anyway, it's still AWESOME!!Lol

Let me tell you my friends, If you don't do Bungee, you haven't really feel how life is!haha

Check it out AJ Hackett Bungy ! =)

oOo, Cia...

No comments:

Post a Comment