Saturday, January 22, 2011

Eat Pray Love

Finally , after 6 months, I read books again, Well I did read my compulsory novels for literature, but the feeling is just different. haha
Anyway, the book that I am reading is 
Eat Pray Love
and finally, after along time reading it, I finish the book! It's a nice book, after all, it's New York Times Bestseller!haha

Eat Pray Love is a story about a woman, Elizabeth Gilbert who had divorce and huge problem about herself and love and she feel depressed. She met a medicine man in Bali, Indonesia and he predicted that she will come again to Bali and live with him and after bla bli bla then she start to arrange her journey for 1 whole year, start with Italia then India and last but not least Bali. A journey to search the balance between pleasure and devotion. An amazing travelling story of how this wonderful women grow in her life, search and find what she has been seek for her life for long time.


 I learn so many things from this book and there are many cases and parts of her life and personality that are same with me. I can tell you many things from it, but it will be so random and I am just, honestly, too lazy and confused, to type it down. So if you please, just read it. lol
"It's wow."
=)

oOo, Cia..

No comments:

Post a Comment