Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Que Sera - Sera

"Que Sera - Sera , Whatever will be , will be."
I am quite a "Que Sera - sera" person, in some cases.
For example, If I want to do bungee jumping, parajumping, all those FUN CRAZY activities haha maybe I shouldn't think too much. I mean, come on, enjoy your life. Rocks it! This kind of experience, it maybe once a lifetime. If that is what's going to happen, than be it. Life is (all) about taking risk haha..
 On the other hand, say I am doing my assignment, and because I am tired and lazy, I say "I don't want to know anymore, whatever happen, happen." That doesn't sound right...right? haha

Perhaps I don't give a good example hahaha but,
The point that I am trying to say is I guess One word doesn't always apply to all. =)



and oh, Que sera - sera isn't apathetic, passive, skeptic attitude. I mean , you gotta see from different and better perception. If you see it that way or you do it that way, you need some direction, mister/tress haha.

oOo, Cia..

No comments:

Post a Comment